What We Do
K&A have significant experience in delivering high quality housing and education projects, working in partnership with Hounslow Homes, The London Borough of Hounslow and Richmond Housing. We have also worked in partnership with Apollo and Balfour Beatty for many years delivering significant developments within London.
We have a committed and highly experienced and coordinated team to add value throughout the preconstructruction stage, leading seamless through the construction stage to completion. There are a number of key attributes that our team will bring to to ensure that your aspirations are achieved:
- Strong understanding of the housing and education sectors with significant relevant experience
- A local team and local office based in Sunbury
- A commitment to delivering projects on time to agreed budgets
- Maximising value for money and striving for costs savings where possible without the compromise on quality
- Regular and clear communication with the client contact and stakeholders
- Promote equality, sustainable procurement and improving and supporting the local economy including employing local labour
- Committed team, delivering continuity in our approach bringing knowledge forward from previous projects
- Managing the construction costs, delivering programme and cost certainty through our collaborative approach
As a team we fully appreciate the importance of safety and security and recognise our collective impact on the local environment. We approach with sensitivity, to minimise disruption and disturbance to the residents, local community and all other associated stakeholders.